Let me tell you something that I love. Quick and easy on the table meals that are ready in 30 minutes. Life has become so much busier with my husbands work schedule and a newborn. But I still like to have a home cooked meal for my family. Sometimes home cooked meals consist of macaroni and cheese and corn dogs, but hey thats just life now. 🙂 I love to cook and it is just so rewarding when I do cook a delicious meal that my family loves.
Honey Mustard is one of my little boys favorite sauce. I knew that he would love this meal. The honey mustard sauce is made with heavy cream which gives this sauce a creamy delicious taste. It is really unique. Tangy, sweet, and bold which gives the chicken a delicious flavor. Picky eater and family approved. This meal was delicious!
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Grainy Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet to medium high and heat the butter and oil until butter has melted.
- Cut the chicken lengthwise so they are thin cutlets. Place into the skillet and brown on each side. Remove the chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium and saute the garlic until tender. Add the white wine and continue to cook until reduced by half. Add the mustards and stir to combine. Then add in the heavy cream, chicken broth and honey. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken back to the sauce and allow the chicken to cook in the sauce for a few more minutes.
Recipe Adapted from Pioneer Woman
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #58 - July 23, 2016
- Creamy Tomato Italian Parmesan Chicken - July 19, 2016
- Triple Berry Kale Salad with Creamy Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing - July 18, 2016