I make a few sacrifices when I move to North Carolina for the summer. A nice oven is one of them. I didn’t know that ovens still had knobs on them to set the oven temperature to. I tried to use it a few times but it always over cooked the food. I would even try lowering the temperatures. Making a yummy baked dessert or a batch of cookies…. forget about it.
I wanted to make a yummy treat for our friends before we left North Carolina. I have been wanting to make this Reese’s Fudge for a long time. Why you ask?? Because I am obsessed with Reese’s and also because this is the easiest recipe ever. And no baking is required. The Reese’s peanut butter cups are right inside the fudge! These turned out so much better than expected and I couldn’t stop eating it. Everyone that I gave the fudge to was obsessed with it as well. Make this fudge. It is the bomb!
Now we are back in Utah and I was so happy to have both of my ovens back! I might have even kissed them I was so happy to see them. I can’t wait to bake a batch of fresh cookies. 🙂
- 24 Reese's Regular Size Peanut Butter Cups
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Space 16 Reese's Cups along the bottom of the 8x8 inch pan.
- In the microwave melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk stirring every 30 seconds so that the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Spread evenly over the peanut butter cups. Chop remaining 6 peanut butter cups and gently press onto the top of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.
Recipe Slightly adapted from Saving Cents with Sense
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016