A quick an easy side that is full of delicious parmesan garlic flavor with a hint of lemon. This is a side that you will make again and again!
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables and I eat it almost daily! This recipe inspiration came from one of my very first recipes on the blog, this parmesan asparagus. I am always looking to find new flavor ideas when I cook my asparagus. Since I love lemon and garlic, I decided to add both!
The combination of the three was absolutely incredible!
Roasting asparagus couldn’t be easier. I love cooking it with our dinner because I throw it in the oven and it takes less than ten minutes to cook.
It gets a crisp edge on the outside, and the asparagus is nice and tender on the inside. This asparagus was full such amazing flavor and I LOVED the lemon parmesan garlic flavor that coated the outside. I could have eaten the entire pan by myself. 🙂
If you are looking for a delicious side that is full of amazing flavor, you won’t regret making this one!
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan
- Juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a baking sheet, arrange the asparagus in a single layer. Toss in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp on the outside and tender in the center. Toss in the garlic, parmesan and lemon juice. Add more if desired. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #54 - June 25, 2016
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken - June 20, 2016
- Asian Pan Seared Salmon Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing - June 19, 2016