Hey guys it’s Tiffany back from Creme de la Crumb with some super yummy cheesy pepperoni goodness for you!
I love pepperoni so much I sometimes eat it straight from the package AND I admit, I’ve been known to steal the pepperoni off of my husband’s pizza slices when he’s not looking… am I a terrible wife?? I just love it, and CHEESE. A classic pepperoni pizza always sounds good.
If anything I’m saying here is ringing true for you too, then you’re gonna love this easy recipe I’m sharing with you today! These cheesy pepperoni bombs are perfect for a snack or appetizer… or if you’re like me, for dinner!
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits (8 pack)
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 6 pieces
- pepperoni slices (about 36 slices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated/shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the biscuits in half so you have 16 biscuits, then flatten each biscuit.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices and one piece of cheese in the center of a biscuit. Fold and pinch the edges together to seal the pepperoni and cheese inside. Repeat with remaining biscuits, pepperoni slices, and cheese.
- Place olive oil in a small bowl. In another bowl stir together garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Dip the top half of each biscuit into the olive oil, then roll in the parmesan mixture.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden. Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Self Proclaimed Foodie.