This 5 ingredient Cookie Butter frozen pie will rock your tastebuds and make you one happy camper! Plus it takes less than 15 minutes to make, and an hour to freeze.
A few years ago my husband and I took a trip to Belgium. And of course, while we were there I had to get a Belgium Waffle. When we walked into the waffle shop, we had a lot of options, and because we were traveling I went with the recommendation of the server…Speculoos. Which is cookie butter.
And I am in love now. Madly in love. I buy it any time I see it. And now it is available pretty wide spread. You can get it in Walmart even (Biscoff brand), or from Trader Joe’s. And Kroger has it too. So keep an eye out. Like I said, I love cookie butter.
In fact, all things cookie butter make their way into my mouth at some point. And this is the ultimate option because it hits the trifecta of ease, convenience, and taste.
I made a cookie butter ice cream cake that was insane and luscious. But it was also a bit messy for kids. This pie is simple and doesn’t melt!
This pie is literally 5 ingredients, and as simple as making an instant pudding. You will LOVE it, and want to make it for all of your summer parties. And when you do, you will be the hit of the party.
It only takes a few minutes to throw together, but you will need about an hour to let your cookie butter frozen pie cool, set up, and slightly freeze. So plan accordingly.
- 9 inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 7 ounces Cookie Butter or Biscoff spread
- 1 5.1 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2.5 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Caramel Sauce
- Whip Cream
- In a large mixing bowl combine the instant pudding mix, milk, and 7 ounces of cookie butter.
- Whip together until thick and well mixed.
- Pour half the pudding mix into the graham cracker crust.
- Mix the remaining pudding mixture with the cool whip, and whip until well combined.
- Pour into pie crust until full (there will be some left over, just enjoy it with a spoon!)
- Put lid on, or cover, and freeze for at least 1 hour. Then garnish with whipped cream, and caramel ice cream sauce.
- Slice and enjoy!
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.