Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken is sweet and tangy and the chipotle adds such a flavorful kick! You are going to love everything about this sauce and it will be a hit at your next gathering! Thank you to Blendtec for generously providing the Designer 725 & Twister Jar for this giveaway! The recipe and opinions in this post are 100% mine.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender or food processor combine ketchup, cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and black pepper and blend until smooth.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Salt and pepper the chicken and add to the grill. Baste the chicken generously, turn over after about 2 minutes and baste again. Cook until the chicken is 165 degrees and no longer pink in the center. Baste one last time before serving.
Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken | The Recipe Critic
Cantina Pineapple Salsa | My Suburban Kitchen
Frozen Limeade Sherbet Floats | Savory Experiments
Cilantro Honey Lime Marinade | Tried and Tasty
Avocado-Cilantro Pasta Salad | Love Bakes Good Cakes
Sparkling Peach Punch | Carlsbad Cravings
Hickory Smoked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks | The Stay At Home Chef
Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Ice Cream | A Dash Of Sanity
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.