Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken is sweet and tangy and the chipotle adds such a flavorful kick! You are going to love everything about this sauce and it will be a hit at your next gathering!
Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender or food processor combine ketchup, cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and black pepper and blend until smooth.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Salt and pepper the chicken and add to the grill. Baste the chicken generously, turn over after about 2 minutes and baste again. Cook until the chicken is 165 degrees and no longer pink in the center. Baste one last time before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken | The Recipe Critic
Cantina Pineapple Salsa | My Suburban Kitchen
Frozen Limeade Sherbet Floats | Savory Experiments
Cilantro Honey Lime Marinade | Tried and Tasty
Avocado-Cilantro Pasta Salad | Love Bakes Good Cakes
Sparkling Peach Punch | Carlsbad Cravings
Hickory Smoked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks | The Stay At Home Chef
Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Ice Cream | A Dash Of Sanity