I have almost made it to the end of my pregnancy. It is a busy time for my little family. Especially preparing for the babies arrival. It is pretty exciting when you make it to your weekly doctor appointments because you know that things are getting close! I was starting to panic because I really don’t have anything. Except for 1000 bows. 🙂 Luckily I have got some amazing blogger friends that threw me a baby shower on Saturday!
I knew that my last doctor appointment was going to be a busy day. Busy days call for slow cooker meals. I was able to throw this delicious asian glazed chicken into the slow cooker within 5 minutes. We came home from my doctor to an awesome meal. The chicken has a sweet asian glaze over the top and it was so easy to throw over some rice. I love how tender and moist chicken is in the slow cooker. The flavor was amazing and the entire family loved it. Even picky eater approved. 🙂
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch (if needed)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and add the chicken breasts to the bottom. In a small mixing bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, minced garlic and pepper. Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or high 3-4 hours. Once done cooking, remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- To thicken the sauce up, pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium high until it starts to thicken up. Add tablespoon of cornstarch if needed.
- Serve over rice and top with glaze. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.