I let my picky eater choose one night a week something that he wants for dinner. I always look forward to these nights because I know that he will eat it! It usually consists of Pasta Roni in a box and hamburgers. But I wanted to switch things up a little and make these delicious wraps.
They were awesome. The great thing is that the adults could load it up with all of their favorite toppings. And the meat is simple ingredients but the flavor that came through was awesome! The picky eater just wanted meat and cheese. These were an absolute hit with the family and so easy to make. Well until the picky eater discovered the bacon pieces…. sigh. Oh well I tried! We will have to keep the bacon on the side next time! 😉
Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
Delicious bacon cheeseburgers in a wrap. This is a meal the family is sure to love!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound of bacon cooked and in pieces
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 4 White Tortillas I got the burrito size
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Green Lettuce
- Brown the ground beef in a medium saucepan. Once the beef is brown, add the cooked bacon pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix into the ground beef.
- Lay the tortilla flat and put desired toppings on. I put the cheese, Lettuce, tomato, and ground beef. Roll it up like a burrito.
- Place on a panini press or grill until the cheese is melted.