A delicious and easy to make pizza with creamy alfredo sauce, juicy chicken, melty mozzarella, and crispy bacon! It is sure to be a hit!
Hey hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb and we are having PIZZA today!
Raise your hand if you are a serious pizza addict. It’s okay friends, you’re in good company. I really really love me some pizza. And I’m not even that picky. I will take the fanciest, most authentic pizza from a real deal Italian joint, but I have been known to eat my fair share of Little Caesars five dollar pepperonis in my life. One kind of pizza I’ve come to be pretty much obsessed with in my adult life is homemade pizza. I love fixing my own pizzas at home with exactly the sauces and topping I want – without having to pay a dollar per topping, am I right?!
This pizza is one of my favorites with a creamy alfredo white sauce, juicy chicken, melty mozzarella, and crispy bacon! I love these flavors together. I like to top it all with a little bit of fresh basil to give it a fresh herb boost but if you don’t have any on hand don’t fret – it’s still amazing without it!
The bacon though, that is non-negotiable. You MUST add bacon to your chicken alfredo pizza or you will be seriously missing out. This pizza is easy to make (you can use your favorite homemade dough or a quick-fix storebought version if you really wanna cut down on prep time!) and is such a hit with both kids and adults! Your family will love it!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded to even thickness
- salt and pepper to taste
- one prepared pizza dough (homemade or storebought - see note)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 strips bacon, cooked til almost crispy and roughly chopped
- chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large skillet and season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook in greased skillet over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side til cooked through. Cut into ½-inch cubes and set aside.
- Roll your dough out into a circle on a lightly creased large baking pan. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Bake for 5-8 minutes. Meanwhile, make the sauce in the next step.
- In the skillet where you cooked the chicken, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour til mixture comes together. Gradually whisk in milk over medium heat til mixture is bubbly and chickened. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Remove crust from oven and spread sauce over the top. Top with chicken, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes til cheese is melty. Top with bacon and basil and serve immediately.