A creamy and delicious potato salad with amazing ranch flavor and bacon! This is the perfect side to take to a potluck and is sure to be a huge hit!
Is anyone else struggling to get through these last couple days of school? I have been counting down the minutes that my kids get out of school. I am pretty sure that I am just as excited as they are about school being out. My kids have been lucky to be dressed and to school on time. Every morning when my alarm goes off I am tempted to keep them home because it is the last week! But then I remember that I am now the responsible parent and so I drag myself out of bed. But I keep telling myself it is only two more days and I can do it!
I am ready for summer. And I am ready for all of the barbecues! It is my favorite part of summer. I LOVE finding new side dishes to take. And this Bacon Ranch Potato Salad will blow your mind!
I love the bacon ranch combo. Ranch is one of our favorites! And when you add bacon to anything it makes it amazing. But as soon as I had my first bite of this potato salad I was amazed. This is the best potato salad that I have had to date. It has simple and delicious ingredients and comes together in no time at all.
You guys are going to love it! I promise that it will become a favorite and be the perfect side for your next potluck!
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 pounds potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 container sour cream 16 oz.
- 1 package ranch dressing mix 1 oz.
- 1 1/4 cups bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 bunches green onions thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat add the potatoes and reduce the heat to medium high and boil for 12-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream and ranch packet until blended. In a large bowl, add potatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions. Stir in the sour cream ranch mixture until blended and coated well. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.