This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A creamy and delicious potato salad with amazing ranch flavor and bacon! This is the perfect side to take to a potluck and is sure to be a huge hit!
Is anyone else struggling to get through these last couple days of school? I have been counting down the minutes that my kids get out of school. I am pretty sure that I am just as excited as they are about school being out. My kids have been lucky to be dressed and to school on time. Every morning when my alarm goes off I am tempted to keep them home because it is the last week! But then I remember that I am now the responsible parent and so I drag myself out of bed. But I keep telling myself it is only two more days and I can do it!
I am ready for summer. And I am ready for all of the barbecues! It is my favorite part of summer. I LOVE finding new side dishes to take. And this Bacon Ranch Potato Salad will blow your mind!
I love the bacon ranch combo. Ranch is one of our favorites! And when you add bacon to anything it makes it amazing. But as soon as I had my first bite of this potato salad I was amazed. This is the best potato salad that I have had to date. It has simple and delicious ingredients and comes together in no time at all.
You guys are going to love it! I promise that it will become a favorite and be the perfect side for your next potluck!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 pounds potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 container sour cream 16 oz.
- 1 package ranch dressing mix 1 oz.
- 1 1/4 cups bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 bunches green onions thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat add the potatoes and reduce the heat to medium high and boil for 12-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream and ranch packet until blended. In a large bowl, add potatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions. Stir in the sour cream ranch mixture until blended and coated well. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.