BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza is so quick and easy to make and perfect for busy nights!
Hey everyone! Chelsea from chelseasmessyapron.com with a delicious Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza. But this one is made the EASY way with tons of shortcuts! It’s still summer-time, school for the most part is back in session, and I think we all could use some easy (but also delicious) dinner ideas!
The “short-cuts” are using some pre-made ingredients. First off, a pre-made refrigerated pizza dough works perfectly here. OR if you’ve made pizza dough and have some leftover, that will work great here too!
The biggest time-saving short-cut is the meat. For the BBQ pulled pork that tastes tender and flavorful without spending hours of prep time, we are using refrigerated BBQ pulled pork. You can find pre-made BBQ pulled pork usually in the refrigerated meat section of the grocery store. It works perfectly for an easy-made pizza like this one!
Top it with veggies (and some pineapple) and while its baking you can cook up the bacon. Delicious! Enjoy!
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
- 2-3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 package refrigerated BBQ pulled pork 2 and 1/2 cups
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 cup pineapple
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese freshly grated
- 6 ounces Mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- 8 slices bacon
- Optional: 1-2 jalapeños fresh cilantro
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 cookie sheet with nonstick spray and then evenly sprinkle the cornmeal over the cookie sheet.
- Roll out the pizza dough on top of the cookie sheet.
- Top with 2 and 1/2 cups prepared BBQ pulled pork, thinly sliced red onion, chopped pineapple, thinly sliced jalapeños (if desired), Monterey Jack cheese, and Mozzarella cheese.
- Follow directions on pizza dough package for how long to bake the pizza dough.
- While the pizza is baking, cook the bacon. Drain the grease and coarsely chop it into small pieces.
- Top the cooked pizza with bacon pieces and if desired chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy immediately.