Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 1 1/4 lb ground beef
- 1 can tomato sauce 15 oz.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- In a medium sized skillet, brown the ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Drain the excess fat. Add the tomato sauce and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles until al dente, drain and set aside. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add the noodles and stir to coat.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and layer with half of the noodles, half of the ground beef mixture, and top with half of the cheese. Repeat the layers and end with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.