Canadian Bacon and French Toast Kabobs make a fun and delicious breakfast! Loaded up with fresh fruit, canadian bacon, and french toast these will become a new favorite way to eat breakfast!
These cute little kabobs may have just become my families new favorite way to eat breakfast. I promised you some delicious new breakfast ideas on the blog and this one is fun and unique for the whole family. My kiddos especially get tired of eating the same thing for breakfast. These kabobs put a fun spin on breakfast and were loaded up with delicious and vibrant fresh fruit, french toast and Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon.
Everything comes together so well in these kabobs but my family especially went crazy for the Canadian Bacon. For this recipe I used Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon. It is gluten free and smoked with real hickory chips to bring out incredible flavor and make your dish even better! There is a reason it is the top selling Canadian Bacon. It is truly the best we have ever had!
I had them all assembled for my kids before they left to school and they had so much fun eating them. They were easy to assemble and looked so pretty waiting for them to eat. You can add your favorite fruit to the kabob. But our favorites are strawberries, blackberries, and bananas. The french toast was delicious throughout but the Canadian Bacon was easily our favorite. It provided some protein and made the kabobs hearty and filling to keep them going until lunch.
My family loved these kabobs. My two year old thought they were so fun to eat and couldn’t seem to get enough! These are a fun spin to put onto your breakfast rotation and I know that you will love them just as much as we did!
To find a retailer near you that carries Jones Dairy Farm products, use the company’s online, product locator. If you’ve never tried these high- quality products, be sure to watch their Facebook Page for FREE coupon giveaways!
Canadian Bacon & French Toast Kabobs
- 1 package (6 ounces) Jones Canadian Bacon
- 8-10 frozen French toast sticks
- 1 package strawberries
- 1 package blackberries
- 2-3 bananas
- Optional: powdered sugar maple syrup
- Slice the Canadian bacon in half and then microwave the bacon for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Prepare the French toast sticks according to the package directions. Cube the sticks into bite-sized pieces.
Prep the fruit:
- Wash and dry the strawberries (hull if desired) and blackberries, and slice the bananas into thick coins.
- Grab the skewers and alternate adding the Canadian bacon, French toast pieces, strawberries, blackberries, and sliced bananas.
- If desired sprinkle on some powdered sugar and enjoy the kabobs with maple syrup.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
More Delicious Breakfast ideas made with Jones Dairy Farm Products:
This post was sponsored by Jones Dairy Farm. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.