Chicken Broccoli Garlic Alfredo Shells are stuffed with tender chicken, cheese, broccoli, and homemade alfredo sauce. These shells are creamy, cheesy and out of this world delicious!
This is one of those meals that you know you love before you even make it. Since life has been on the go and my boys are always at lacrosse practice, my family was especially excited to sit down together and eat this delicious meal. There is nothing better than a home cooked meal in my opinion. These shells included all of the things that we love and made with my favorite homemade alfredo sauce. The broccoli was small enough that even my picky eater loved them.
These shells get stuffed with chopped broccoli, tender rotisserie chicken, cheese and homemade alfredo. They are so simple but yet so delicious!! You then use the reserved alfredo and pour it over the shells and top with some more cheese.
This dinner is a home run! My husband still raves about how much he loved this meal. All you have to do is serve it with a side salad and some crusty garlic bread and this meal is a guaranteed hit! You will want to make it again and again!
Chicken Broccoli Garlic Alfredo Shells
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream 2 cups
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 12 oz. box Jumbo Shells
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken rotisserie works great
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 12 ounce bag broccoli florets steamed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh grated parmesan for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Pour 1 cup of the homemade alfredo into the bottom of your 9x13 inch pan.
- Cook the jumbo shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a medium sized bowl add the shredded chicken, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, broccoli, and 1 1/2 cups homemade alfredo. Stir and stuff each shell with mixture. Place in prepared 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour remaining alfredo on top of the shells and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese if desired.