Delicious chili queso that is full of amazing flavor and is sure to be a hit!
I made this chili queso a couple of weeks ago for our superbowl party. I was inspired by Buffalo Wild Wing’s chili queso. It took queso to a whole different level by loading queso up with a lot of amazing flavors!
I could have just made this for the Superbowl party and I would have been completely content. It was an absolute hit and everyone couldn’t get enough of it. Me and the hubby even had to have a midnight snack of it because it was so good! This is the perfect crowd pleasing queso dip. Superbowl or not, this makes the best snack and is sure to be a hit!
- 1 box Velveeta cheese 16 ounce
- 1 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper ground
- 1 can Hormel Chili with beans 15 ounce
- 1/2 pound ground beef browned
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Roma Tomato diced
- Cut the velveeta into cubes
- Combine the cheese with remaining ingredients in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir Frequently until the cheese melts and enjoy with tortilla chips!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.