I made this chili queso a couple of weeks ago for our superbowl party. I was inspired by Buffalo Wild Wing’s chili queso. It took queso to a whole different level by loading queso up with a lot of amazing flavors!
I could have just made this for the Superbowl party and I would have been completely content. It was an absolute hit and everyone couldn’t get enough of it. Me and the hubby even had to have a midnight snack of it because it was so good! This is the perfect crowd pleasing queso dip. Superbowl or not, this makes the best snack and is sure to be a hit!
Delicious chili queso that is full of amazing flavor and is sure to be a hit!
- 1 box Velveeta cheese 16 ounce
- 1 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper ground
- 1 can Hormel Chili with beans 15 ounce
- 1/2 pound ground beef browned
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Roma Tomato diced
- Cut the velveeta into cubes
- Combine the cheese with remaining ingredients in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir Frequently until the cheese melts and enjoy with tortilla chips!