Delicious appetizers with a creamy delicious kick that are ready in no time!
I have a confession. I hate football. The only game that I was really able to get into was the University of Utah game versus BYU. It is just so boring to me and I ask WAY to many questions. But there is one thing that I can guarantee when you come over to my house for a football game. There will be some amazing food!
These cream cheese jalapeño pinwheels were so easy and simple to put together. I am not a huge fan of spicy things. Especially jalapeños. But the cream cheese helped cool it down and made them awesome! I had them ready in no time and they were gone in a matter of minutes!
Cream Cheese Jalapeno Pinwheels
- 1 block cream cheese 8 ounce
- 1 can Crescent Dough 8 ounce
- 1 can diced jalapenos 4 ounce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees. Combine cream cheese, jalapenos (drained), and sugar in a small bowl and mix well.
- Unroll the crescent dough and split in half where the seam is so that you have two squares. Pinch the seams together.
- Spread the cream cheese on each side evenly. Roll the dough up like a hot dog. Cut the dough in about 8 slices. More or less depending on how big you want the pinwheels to be.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.