I have a confession. I hate football. The only game that I was really able to get into was the University of Utah game versus BYU. It is just so boring to me and I ask WAY to many questions. But there is one thing that I can guarantee when you come over to my house for a football game. There will be some amazing food!
These cream cheese jalapeño pinwheels were so easy and simple to put together. I am not a huge fan of spicy things. Especially jalapeños. But the cream cheese helped cool it down and made them awesome! I had them ready in no time and they were gone in a matter of minutes!
Cream Cheese Jalapeno Pinwheels
Delicious appetizers with a creamy delicious kick that are ready in no time!
- 1 block cream cheese 8 ounce
- 1 can Crescent Dough 8 ounce
- 1 can diced jalapenos 4 ounce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees. Combine cream cheese, jalapenos (drained), and sugar in a small bowl and mix well.
- Unroll the crescent dough and split in half where the seam is so that you have two squares. Pinch the seams together.
- Spread the cream cheese on each side evenly. Roll the dough up like a hot dog. Cut the dough in about 8 slices. More or less depending on how big you want the pinwheels to be.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.