This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Crunchy peanut butter and chocolate bars that require no baking!
Hey everyone! Chelsea back from Chelsea’s Messy Apron with a fun and delicious treat! Peanut butter “crunch” bars with a nice chocolate topping!
These bars are easy to make and require NO baking and only 7 ingredients. They whip together quickly making an impressive treat that you can make last minute.
The crisp and sugary peanut butter layer pairs perfectly with the smooth and delicious chocolate topping. If needed you can substitute butter or extra peanut butter for the coconut oil in the chocolate topping. And to cut these cleanly, use a very sharp warmed knife!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
- Line an 8 x 8 baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter (melt in the microwave), graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Stir in the rice krispies cereal and then press in the bottom of the pan.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil (measure when melted). Microwave in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between bursts for 15 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and allow to completely firm up.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.