This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Easy Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade is quick to make and a delicious and refreshing drink for the summer!
Hey everyone! Chelsea back from Chelsea’s Messy Apron. 🙂 When the weather heats up I live for icy cold beverages and delicious ice cream treats.
Flavored lemonades are my family’s favorite drinks so we have them all summer long — strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, and mango lemonades are constantly being made around my home.
My husband’s favorite is blueberry lemonade and this recipe has a fun twist — it’s got sparkling water added in.
Most flavored lemonades add in water which is also delicious, but this one has sparkling water giving it a little extra something fun.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Easy Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- 2/3 cup superfine white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup ~7 whole large lemons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups sparkling water or club soda
- Combine the sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sugar is melted and blueberries are starting to burst.
- Remove from the heat and pass through a fine sieve. Let this blueberry syrup completely cool.
- Meanwhile, juice the lemons to get 1 cup lemon juice.
- In a large blender, add the blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the sparkling water or club soda.
- Enjoy immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.