Easy Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade is quick to make and a delicious and refreshing drink for the summer!
Hey everyone! Chelsea back from Chelsea’s Messy Apron. 🙂 When the weather heats up I live for icy cold beverages and delicious ice cream treats.
Flavored lemonades are my family’s favorite drinks so we have them all summer long — strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, and mango lemonades are constantly being made around my home.
My husband’s favorite is blueberry lemonade and this recipe has a fun twist — it’s got sparkling water added in.
Most flavored lemonades add in water which is also delicious, but this one has sparkling water giving it a little extra something fun.
Easy Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- 2/3 cup superfine white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 and ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup ~7 whole large lemons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups sparkling water or club soda
- Combine the sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sugar is melted and blueberries are starting to burst.
- Remove from the heat and pass through a fine sieve. Let this blueberry syrup completely cool.
- Meanwhile, juice the lemons to get 1 cup lemon juice.
- In a large blender, add the blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the sparkling water or club soda.
- Enjoy immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Awesome Recipe!. Thanks for sharing such kind of recipe.
This is such a pretty drink! Perfect for this summer!
This looks so yummy!