No-bake eggnog pie really takes the festivities of the season up a notch! Creamy, delicious, and made with the perfect eggnog flavor, this pie will be a hit at all of your parties!
Pie is the best part of the holiday season! I especially love this pumpkin, this key lime and if you are feeling more of a savory pie then this amazing tomato pie is for you!
No-Bake Eggnog Pie is for the Whole Family!
This recipe uses non-alcoholic eggnog so this recipe is one that the entire family can enjoy! And not only does it taste absolutely amazing but it is so easy. I don’t know if you noticed the “no-bake” in the title but there really is no baking at all! All you need is a few ingredients and a fridge to chill the pie in and you are all set. I love a good no-bake pie because I can whip it up at the moment and not have to spend all day baking in the kitchen. Although there is something to be said about a delicious homemade pie…
This eggnog pie is so perfect for the holiday season! It’s a fantastic way to bring in all of that classic eggnog flavor. This pie only takes a few minutes from start to finish to put together. Then, the hardest part is waiting for it to chill and be ready! Because this is a no-bake pie, it makes it a great option for those times when you can’t spend all day in the kitchen. I especially love that you can even make this ahead of time to make it that much easier! Give it a try. Its delicious, creamy eggnog flavor mixed with that graham cracker crust will have you hooked!
Ingredients in Eggnog Pie
These ingredients are so simple and something that you usually have on hand. Especially during the holidays since that’s when we all have that eggnog ready to go in the fridge! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Graham cracker crumbs: You can just throw these into a food processor to get them crushed in no time.
- Butter: I use unsalted butter that has been softened to room temperature (this helps it mix together better).
- Powdered sugar: The powdered sugar will sweeten up the crust without adding any additional texture.
- Instant pudding mix: You can use vanilla or cheesecake flavored pudding mix.
- Eggnog: Go ahead and use store bought eggnog or try making this homemade eggnog. It’s super delicious!
- Ground nutmeg: This is used to sprinkle on top for some additional flavor.
- Rum Extract: This is totally optional!
- Whipped topping: My favorite is this Whipped Topping. Just make sure that it’s all thawed before making this.
- Whipped Cream: Is pie even pie if you don’t have a dollup of cream on top?!
Let’s Make a Pie!
This no-bake eggnog pie is so good and easy that you should definitely make it more than once this holiday season! It can be your new tradition!
- Mix, press and chill: In a medium bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, softened butter and sugar until fully combined. Pour into a 9-inch pie dish and press firmly into the bottom and sides. Chill for at least 30 minutes before filling.
- Combine: In a large bowl combine the pudding mix, eggnog, nutmeg and rum extract until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour: Gently fold in the cool whip until just combined. Pour into the chilled pie crust.
- Chill: Chill the pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg: Serve with whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg on top.
Tips for Eggnog Pie
This eggnog pie is festive and creamy and I bet is going to become a favorite at your house. It not only tastes great but it’s so easy to make! A win-win in my book!
- Graham cracker crust: You can buy your crust pre-made at the store and keep it on hand! Then you can whip this up in no time at all. But, if you want to make it at home then it’s a great way to get the kids involved! Have them take some graham crackers, put them in a ziplock bag and roll over them with a rolling pin. Do this until they are crushed and have no chunks. They will love it!
- Sweet crust: Try using Nilla wafers or animal cookies for your crust instead of graham crackers. Adds a little bit extra sweet flavor!
- Whipped topping: If you make your own whipped topping then just be sure to whip it till the stiff peaks form or it will go soft more quickly. If you want to buy it then this whipped topping is the best!
How to Store Leftovers (or Make Ahead of Time!)
This pie is fantastic because once you make it then you can just keep it in the fridge until it’s ready to serve. If you plan on making it a day or two ahead of time then make sure to put it in an airtight container. This will last 3-4 days in your fridge.
No Bake Eggnog Pie
- 1 ½ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter Softened
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounces) box of Instant Vanilla or Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 1 ½ Cup Eggnog
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg additional for topping
- ½ Teaspoon Rum Extract Optional
- 8 ounces Whipped Topping thawed
- Whipped Cream for topping
- In a medium bowl mix, the graham cracker crumbs softened butter, and sugar until fully combined. Pour into a 9-inch pie dish and press firmly into the bottom and sides. Chill for at least 30 minutes before filling.
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix, eggnog, nutmeg, and rum extract until thickened.
- Gently fold in the cool whip until just combined. Pour into the chilled pie crust.
- Chill the pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg on top.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.