Hey guys! It’s me. Tiffany – from Creme de la Crumb, here to share a fantastic recipe for the carb n’ cheese lovers. Raise your hand if your favorite part of dining out is the free bread! Yeahhhhhh, I knew we were friends for a good reason.
This recipe is SO easy!! Just a couple of ingredients and the whole thing takes about 15 minutes. These are seriously bomb-licious (pun intended…) and we devoured them in about 3.2 seconds flat.I like them straight from the oven but my husband dipped his in ranch dressing. I think next time we’ll try alfredo sauce or marinara!
*Recipe adapted from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Garlic Parmesan Cheese Bombs
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits like the ones by Pillsbury - I used their Texas-style biscuits
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks cut into 4 pieces each (so you have 12 total)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a baking sheet. Separate each biscuit. Place one piece of cheese in the center of each biscuit, pinch the sides around the cheese so it is completely encased by the biscuit dough. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Melt butter. Stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. When biscuits are done baking, brush butter mixture over each biscuit. Serve warm.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.