Granola Fruit Pizza – a healthy and delicious breakfast, brunch or dessert and perfect for summer parties. Best of all, it’s so simple to make with your favorite fresh fruit and easy granola crust.
Hey everyone, it’s Kelly from Life Made Sweeter back again! Today, I’m sharing this easy Fruit Pizza that you can make for breakfast, brunch and even dessert.
We can’t get enough of fresh fruit lately. It’s the perfect healthy snack especially during the spring and summer when you can find a large variety.
This fruit pizza is one of our favorites and shows up a lot at our breakfast table. It’s so easy to make and comes together in about 30 minutes.
The crust is made with just a few simple pantry ingredients. Oats, oat flour (finely blended oats), coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Just bake it for 10 minutes then once it cools, spread an even layer of vanilla Greek yogurt on top.
You can choose to use any combination of fruit you have in your fridge.
For this version I chose to decorate it with:
- mandarin oranges
I think mango, grapes, pineapple or even some sliced bananas would be great as well!
I also made another red, white and blue version that I think would be perfect for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July!
Either way you choose to decorate it, this fruit pizza makes a healthy and delicious breakfast and a fun dessert for any spring or summer potluck!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour homemade or store-bought
- 2/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 - 1/4 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt full fat or a thicker yogurt works best
- 1-2 tablespoons honey optional - if you prefer your yogurt sweeter
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup mandarin orange slices
- 1 medium kiwi peeled and sliced
- 2 strawberries sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 10-inch spring-form cake pan or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla and salt together. Add honey and coconut oil and mix (use your hands or a foruntil dough is combined and sticks together.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan and press down firmly with a spatula or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool faster).
- Combine yogurt with honey, if using.
- With an offset spatula, spread yogurt evenly on top of of cooled crust.
- Decorate with your favorite fresh fruit. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for up to an hour to cool and set.
More summer dessert recipes from Life Made Sweeter: