This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
If you are looking for a delicious salad full of flavor and packed with different textures, then this Greek orzo salad is for you! Vegetables and arugula drizzled with a lemon vinaigrette combine to make the most delicious and refreshing taste!
Salads are delicious at any time of year, for any occasion, and there are enough recipes out there that there is something for everyone! Try out a few more of my favorites! I love this bacon ranch pasta salad, this delicious broccoli apple salad, or this fantastic antipasto salad.
Greek Orzo Salad Recipe
This Greek orzo pasta salad recipe is a hit at our house. They love the colors and the flavors that are packed into this dish. In fact, we love orzo so much that we made this Italian Orzo and Sausage Skillet right after! They loved the taste and texture of it! Usually, I have a harder time getting my kids excited about any salad recipe but not this one!
Not only is this salad delicious, but my favorite part is that it’s SO fresh tasting. The vegetables complement each other, but then you add that homemade lemon vinaigrette, and it takes this salad up a notch! It adds a bold flavor and fresh taste. This salad goes with just about every meal and will be a hit with all your guests!
Ingredients in Greek Orzo Salad
The veggie ingredients in this salad are healthy and combine to make a delicious overall flavor. All of the exact ingredients are on the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Orzo Pasta: You can cook up your pasta while you are cutting up all of your vegetables. I always cook my pasta at al dente for the perfect texture.
- Cherry Tomatoes: I like to slice my cherry tomatoes in half, so they are easier to eat. You can also use grape tomatoes instead.
- English Cucumber: I didn’t peel my cucumber, but you can if you prefer.
- Kalamata Olives: You can also use black olives, but I love the color and taste of the kalamata olives.
- Medium Red Onion: Dice up the red onion so that you don’t have large pieces in the salad.
- Feta Cheese: I LOVE feta cheese, which adds a delicious texture to this salad.
- Baby Arugula: I like to combine pasta and greens into a salad.
- Fresh Dill and Parsley: Finely chop the dill and parsley to blend well in the salad.
- Lemon Vinaigrette: You can buy this at the store, but I love making it at home using this recipe!
Let’s Make a Salad!
This Greek orzo salad takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish. It’s easy and delicious… What more can you ask for? I know that you will love it!
- Combine: In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, crumbled feta, arugula, dill, and parsley.
- Add Dressing: Pour all of the prepared lemon vinaigrette over the salad and lightly toss to coat the ingredients.
- Serve: Serve and enjoy!
This Greek orzo salad is so simple and versatile. I’ve made it in many different ways, depending on what ingredients I have in my house! Here are a few ideas on some things that you can add to switch things up.
- Dressing: Another dressing that I like to use is Greek Salad Dressing! It adds in a totally different flavor but is also delicious!
- Chickpeas: Try adding chickpeas as an additional ingredient. You can easily cook them up in the air fryer with this recipe and then toss them in!
- Herbs: Try adding in some fresh mint or fresh basil instead of dill and parsley. It gives it a whole new (and equally delicious) flavor.
Can You Make Greek Orzo Salad Ahead of Time?
Yes! You can totally make it ahead of time. I actually love making this the day before I have a get-together, and then I can just grab it and go when I am ready! I would wait and add the fresh herbs and dressing until just before serving. Then it won’t get too soggy.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Greek Orzo Salad
- 10 ounces Orzo Pasta, (about 3 cups cooked)
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup English Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, sliced in half
- 3 Tablespoons Red Onion, diced
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, crumbled feta, arugula, dill, and parsley.
- Pour all of the prepared lemon vinaigrette over the salad and lightly toss to coat the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.