This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Greek Tzatziki Pasta Salad is a delicious pasta salad with fresh cucumbers, kalamata olives, and cherry tomatoes. It is tossed in a tangy tzatziki dressing and is perfect for your next potluck!
It is getting HOT outside. And our AC has been running all day. Say hello to ginormous summer electric bills. I just noticed it is 78 degrees in our house which means the ac is probably going out. Hallelujah that we are moving into our new house next week! I am one of those people that keeps our ac at low temperatures and sleeps with the window open in the winter time. So I am dying that it is 78 degrees in here!
Hot house+moving= I am going crazy!
Although it is getting hot outside we are loving the summer weather! We have BBQ’s almost every night of the week. We love spending time outside. And pasta salads are always a must at any summer BBQ that we have.
You guys are going to love this pasta salad. It has simple fresh ingredients and it is tossed in a tangy tzatziki dressing.
This salad uses minimal ingredients. Pasta, crisp cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese. It is full of such amazing flavor. It is tossed in a tangy and creamy tzatziki dressing and is the perfect pasta salad!
I love fresh dill and it adds a sweet flavor to the tangy tzatziki dressing. This pasta salad came together quickly and easily and it is perfect for your next summer gathering!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Greek Tzatziki Pasta Salad
- 1 16-oz. package penne pasta
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives sliced
- 2 cucumbers diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large sized bowl. Add kalamata olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk the greek yogurt, olive oil, chopped dill, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add to the large bowl and toss all ingredients together. Chill for one hour before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.