Holy Guacamole this was good! Get it… guacamole. Ok this is what happens when you are newborn sleep deprived. I had to say it. Although my little cutie is worth all of the sleep deprivation. She is growing too fast for my liking and we have been loving every minute with her!
I knew I loved this recipe before I had even made it. I really love guacamole because I especially love avocados. And combining fresh vegetables and ingredients. You really can’t go wrong. My favorite added part about this recipe was definitely the grilled corn. It gave the dip an added texture and smoky flavor. Taking it to a new and delicious level. The best part about this dip is that it only takes a few minutes of preparation and then you have a delicious little snack. This would also be perfect for a BBQ or gathering. It would give people the wow factor with the fresh ingredients and added grilled corn. Fantastic flavor. Fantastic Dip. You guys are going to love this too!
Adapted from Pioneer Woman
Grilled Corn Guacamole
A delicious and fresh guacamole dip with grilled corn!
- 3 ears Corn
- 6 Avocados whole, diced
- 1 Large Tomato Diced
- 1/4 cup Onion Diced
- 2 Garlic cloves Finely Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Fresh Jalapeno
- 1 Lime whole, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves chopped
- Grill the corn until it is nice and golden with grill marks. Set them aside to cool.
- Cut avocados in half and dice the avocado in the skin and scoop out with a spoon.
- Combine avocados, tomato, onion, garlic cloves, jalapeno, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin. Mix gently.
- Add cilantro and mix. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.