Honey Sesame Beef is a 20 minute meal that is full of amazing flavor! It whips up in 20 minutes and will become your favorite weeknight go to meal!
Hey hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb and I’m SO excited to share one of my very favorite go-to weeknight meals with you. We don’t have spectacular Asian restaurants near us but I get a takeout craving at least once a week so I am always making Asian inspired dishes at home. This honey sesame beef and snow peas has the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors and is such a breeze to whip up in about 20 minutes – you just can’t beat that when it comes to easy weeknight dinners!
Honey Sesame Beef
- 1-2 pounds skirt steak thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup cold water + 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- sesame seeds and chopped green onions for topping
- Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ketchup, and vinegar. In a separate bowl whisk together water and corn starch.
- Drizzle a large pan/skillet with oil. Add beef and snow peas and saute for 8-10 minutes until beef is just cooked through. Add sauce, bring to a boil, and stir in corn starch mixture until thickened.
- Serve over steamed rice and garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.