No Bake Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake is a coconut filled cheesecake on top of a golden oreo crust. Topped with lemon curd and fresh whipping cream this easy to make dessert will be a huge hit!
I could not wait to share this recipe with you today! If you love lemon and coconut then this dessert will become your new BFF. The flavor combination is out of this world.
This incredible recipe comes from Julianne Bayer from Beyond Frosting and her new Cookbook No Bake Treats. Julianne goes beyond traditional desserts and the recipes are easy to follow! She takes traditional recipes to a whole different and delicious level that will blow you away. This book has so many incredible no bake desserts that are sure to be the show stopper at your next gathering!
Since it is the summer and too hot to turn on the oven, this book if full of amazing no bake desserts. From cheesecakes, to layered desserts, to truffles and pies you will not show up to your next potluck empty handed. These recipes put a spin on the traditional desserts and are sure to impress and be the talk of your next party.
This cheesecake is easily the best cheesecake that I have had in my life. You will not believe the flavor of this cheesecake and the lemon and coconut make an amazing combination. I love the golden oreo crust, the creamy coconut cheesecake, the lemon curd and the fresh whipping cream on top.
So lets just break it down…
Golden oreo crust
creamy coconut filled cheesecake
fresh whipped cream
This is one seriously amazing cheesecake!
This dessert puts such a fun spin on some of my favorite summer flavors. It brings it all together so well in an irresistible dessert. You guys are going to love this one just as much as we did!
No Bake Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 16 oz package vanilla sandwich cookies (Golden Oreos)
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate chips
- 24 Ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 10 ounce lemon curd
For the topping:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded or lightly toasted large coconut flakes
- To make the crust: Prepare a 9 inch springform pan by lightly greasing the sides with cooking spray. In a food processor or blender, pulse the cookies into fine crumbs. Melt the butter and pour into the cookie crumbs until their are no dry crumbs left. Press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the springform pan to form a thick crust.
- To make the filling: In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate stirring 15 seconds at a time being careful to not burn the chocolate. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese about 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the sugar to the cream cheese scraping the bowl as needed. Add the melted white chocolate and shredded coconut and continue to beat for about a minute. Pour the cheesecake into the crust and spread evenly. Spread the lemon curd evenly over the cheesecake.
- For the topping: Pour the heavy whipping cream into a mixer and beat until it starts to bubble. Slowly add in the powdered sugar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Spread the whipping cream on top of the lemon curd. Garnish with coconut. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.