A quick and easy 30 minute meal with cheesy mozzarella chicken in a delicious and creamy sun dried tomato sauce over pasta!
Life is just so busy quick and easy skillet meals have become my new BFF. I have started becoming a major slacker lately as school is coming to an end. I honestly hate eating out and feeding my family fast food. So meals like this are just so easy to create and they are incredibly delicious!
This meal has so many delicious ingredients that your family is going to love! It has a creamy cheesy mozzarella sun dried tomato sauce and it is tossed with chicken and pasta. The fresh basil throughout also adds such delicious flavor!
Did I mention this meal is so easy to make?! Oh yeah. It takes less than 30 minutes to have it on your dinner table. My family devoured this. The picky one even ate it, minus the sun dried tomatoes and we all had seconds!
You are going to love this meal just as much as our family did!
Mozzarella Chicken Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounce sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup basil chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz cooked pasta I used rigatoni
- In a medium sized skillet add the olive oil and chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat until no longer pink in the center.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, half and half, mozzarella cheese, basil, red pepper flakes, and water and stir until cheese is melted and sauce starts to thicken.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
This dish I made for the 1st time almost 2 years ago & it was amazing & we’ve made it many many times since. If you love pasta you’ll absolutely LOVE this. I am obsessed with the sun dried tomatoes they really make the dish for sure. You’ve got to make it at least once and i can almost promise it will become a regular.
I followed the recipe to a T and the sauce was very watery. Never thickened up. Was more of a soup pasta 🙁
Very Easy and very tasty. Big Win!
Add some Itialian bread and olive oil dip for an appetizer..
what is cup half and half
It can be found in the milk section and it is half cream and half milk.
hey girl this looks so yummy!