A quick and easy 30 minute meal with cheesy mozzarella chicken in a delicious and creamy sun dried tomato sauce over pasta!
Life is just so busy quick and easy skillet meals have become my new BFF. I have started becoming a major slacker lately as school is coming to an end. I honestly hate eating out and feeding my family fast food. So meals like this are just so easy to create and they are incredibly delicious!
This meal has so many delicious ingredients that your family is going to love! It has a creamy cheesy mozzarella sun dried tomato sauce and it is tossed with chicken and pasta. The fresh basil throughout also adds such delicious flavor!
Did I mention this meal is so easy to make?! Oh yeah. It takes less than 30 minutes to have it on your dinner table. My family devoured this. The picky one even ate it, minus the sun dried tomatoes and we all had seconds!
You are going to love this meal just as much as our family did!
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounce sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz cooked pasta (I used rigatoni)
- In a medium sized skillet add the olive oil and chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat until no longer pink in the center.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, half and half, mozzarella cheese, basil, red pepper flakes, and water and stir until cheese is melted and sauce starts to thicken.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve immediately.