No Bake Very Berry Cheesecake comes together in just 10 minutes! It is filled with fresh summer berries hidden inside a creamy cheesecake and is incredible!
One of my most popular summer recipes on the blog is this Very Berry Cheesecake Salad. It gets rave reviews. But how can you go wrong with fresh summer berries hidden in a cheesecake fluff? I received a comment asking if they could somehow turn it into a pie. This was such a great idea I couldn’t wait to make it into a no bake pie for the fourth of July weekend!
This couldn’t have been easier to make and is so perfect for a potluck!
You can use whichever berries you would like but I chose strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. The cheesecake blends so easily and is so creamy. I added some heavy whipping cream instead of cool whip for those that don’t like to use cool whip. The result was creamy and so delicious!
You can make your own graham cracker crust but buying a premade crust just makes your life that much easier. It’s summer ya know? Who has time for that? 😉
The best part is that this comes together in literally 10 minutes. Depending on how fast you can chop your strawberries that is. You whip the cheesecake and fold in the fresh berries and pour it into the pie crust.
The best part is topping it with fresh summer berries. You take this to any gathering and you will be very popular.
Oh and HEY! It’s red, white and blue. Perfect for your fourth of July festivities.
Now you have something delicious and easy to take to your fourth of July cook out. Your welcome. 🙂
No Bake Very Berry Cheesecake
- 2 cream cheese, softened 8 ounce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- Additional berries for topping
- In a medium sized bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the heavy whipping cream and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the fresh berries and speed evenly in premade graham cracker crust. Refrigerate at least an hour or until set. Top with fresh berries. Serve immediately.