One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables will be one of the best one pan meals you ever make. The tender and juicy baked chicken have the best crispy parmesan garlic coating and the veggies are full of amazing flavor!
Are you guys ready for some amazingly easy meals this week? It is our first week back to school this coming week and I am all about quick and delicious meals. I love having a home cooked meal and being able to sit down at the dinner table and talk about our days and tell jokes. But I know that with the start of school with homework, sports, piano, etc. etc. it starts to consume our lives.
So today I am bringing you an easy one pan meal that will blow your family away! Not only is it easy to make and throw everything in one pan, the flavor it OUT OF THIS WORLD.
The chicken gets coated in an amazing parmesan garlic crumb coating. But the crispy coating doesn’t stop there. The fresh vegetables also get tossed in the same flavorful crumb mixture.
You guys. My family could have this meal every week for the rest of our lives and we wouldn’t get tired of it!
It is that good!
You will not regret putting this meal on the menu this week. In fact, I am begging you!! It couldn’t be easier and the flavor is outrageously good! It was loved by the entire family and is one of the best one pan meals that you will make!
This is sure to be a huge hit at the dinner table!
One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes cut into fourths
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray cooking spray in a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a shallow dish melt butter. In another shallow dish add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper the chicken. Dip into the butter and then coat in the parmesan garlic crumbs. Lay in 9x13 pan.
In a medium sized bowl add zucchini, yellow squash, and potatoes. Toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and remaining parmesan garlic bread coating. Lay on the sides of chicken in the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.
[b]Alyssa Also Recommends:
Want to make this even easier? Here are a few products that I LOVE:
•Nordic Wave 13x9 Baking Dish
•Finedine Mixing Bowls
•Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives