One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables has tender and juicy chicken with a crispy parmesan paprika breading surrounded by veggies. It it is full of flavor and makes an amazing one pan dinner your family will love!
We are officially entering the busy holiday season! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and ate plenty of turkey and pie. I always wait to put the tree up until after Christmas. I love the spirit of the holiday season and the beautiful glow of the Christmas tree. Even though it is crazy busy, it is such a wonderful time of the year.
Even though it chaos around our house and we have so much going on, I love to make a delicious meal for the family. I try to make them a warm and hearty meal a few times a week during the holiday season. There is nothing better than a delicious home cooked meal in my opinion.
This crispy parmesan paprika is a meal that you have GOT to make! The flavor is seriously out of this world!
The crispy coating on this chicken is amazing. It has that paprika spice which adds flavor and a kick, but not too spicy that the entire family can still eat it. I love one pan meals because you cook everything in one pan and have your protein and veggies. It makes it so easy to serve.
My entire family devoured this meal and there weren’t any leftovers. My boys raved about the delicious chicken and said that we have to make this again! This meal is perfect and I know that your family will love it just as much as we did!
One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 cups chopped veggies I used broccoli, red and yellow pepper, baby red potatoes*
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x12 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine parmesan, paprika, flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl. Whisk together the eggs in a separate bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg and dredge in the flour mixture. Place in the baking dish.
- In a large bowl add the chopped vegetables. Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in the baking dish surrounding the chicken.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is brown and cooked to 160 degrees.
*To cook the potatoes evenly with the chicken, make sure to slice them thin about 1/4 thick.
Recipe adapted from all recipes