One Pan Crispy Walnut Herb Chicken and Vegetables is a delicious meal all made in one pan! The chicken gets coated with a nutty walnut herb coating and is surrounded by tender veggies. This is sure to be a hit!
One pan meals are totally my jam. I can feed my family a delicious meal that is prepared all in one pan and it makes for easy clean up. This meal is so easy to put together and is ready in no time at all!
I LOVED using walnuts in the crispy coating of the chicken. It adds a delicious and nutty flavor to the outside and combines so perfectly with the herbs giving it incredible flavor. It gives such an amazing crispy coating.
This recipe is better for you because it is baked and not fried. My family still loves the crispy coating on the outside and you don’t have to fry the chicken to get that crispy delicious result. I love combining herbs to give the outside of the chicken that delicious flavor. It is so crispy and delicious on the outside and the chicken is so tender and juicy on the inside!
This meal is incredible and it is surrounded by your favorite vegetables that roast as it cooks. They are slightly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside and pair perfectly with the chicken. This is a one pan meal that you won’t want to miss!
One Pan Crispy Walnut Herb Chicken and Vegetables
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 6-ounce chicken cutlets
- ⅓ cup panko crumbs
- ⅓ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup baby potatoes sliced thin
- 1 cup carrots sliced in half
- 1 cup broccoli
- red bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400, Pound the chicken so that they are about ½ thickness. This is optional but will help the chicken to cook faster.
- Combine milk and mustard in a shallow dish stirring with a whisk. Add the chicken to the milk turning to coat.
- combine the panko crumbs with finely chopped walnuts, parsley, basil, Parmesan, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from milk mixture and dredge in crumb mixture.
- line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Lay the chicken on top. Arrange chopped veggies around the chicken. add salt and pepper and drizzle in olive oil.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes and flip chicken and veggies. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
This post was sponsored by the California Walnut Board. Thank you for allowing me to work with brands that I love. All opinions expressed are my own.
More delicious recipes made with Walnuts:
Apple Cream Cheese Crumb Muffins
hey girl- this looks so good! Yummy!