One Pan Creamy Spinach Mushroom Artichoke Chicken requires only one pot and 30 minutes to bring you an incredible creamy and delicious meal!
You guys. Once I made this one pot creamy chicken mushroom florentine I was hooked. Ain’t nobody got time for dishes… am I right?? Especially lately for us. I am just doing what I can to survive the end of this pregnancy trying to keep it all together and make sure that my kiddos get fed. We did have our last Lacrosse Games of the season yesterday. Hallelujah! So that should free up some of my time to keep the delicious one pot meals coming.
If you have not made a one pot meal right now, drop everything you are doing and go to the store and make this tonight! This meal was absolutely fantastic and I was reminded how much I love a one pot meal. Not only does it free up some time from doing a ton of dishes, but everything is cooked in the same pot.
I used penne for this dish because for some reason my little two year old is obsessed with penne pasta. She couldn’t eat this meal fast enough! She kept asking for more. So if a two year old approves of this recipe…. just sayin’.
The creaminess + the spinach + artichokes + mushrooms + freshly grated parmesan is a recipe for success. We all loved it so much that I know you are going to love this one too! It is sure to become a favorite in your family.
And if you haven’t made a one pot meal yet… run, don’t walk to the store! 😉
One Pot Creamy Spinach Mushroom Artichoke Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 ounce small mushrooms sliced
- 1 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1½ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter and cook the chicken until golden brown and no longer pink. Add the olive oil and cook the garlic, and mushrooms until tender. Add in the artichokes and flour and cook for another minute.
- Slowly add the chicken broth, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and whisk until incorporated. Add the penne and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Remove from the heat and parmesan cheese and spinach and stir until the spinach starts to wilt. Serve immediately.