One Pan Fajita Chicken and Veggies is an awesome meal in one with zesty lime and spicy seasonings. Ready in under 30 minutes this meal will be one of the best you have tried!
Hey hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb back to share one of my favorite go-t0 busy weeknight meals! I am a huge fan of Mexican and Tex-Mex flavors, and so is my husband.
Fajitas are one of our favorite dinners and this one pan spin-off is a new must have meals on the dinner rotation. Chicken and veggies all made on a sheet pan with zesty lime and spicy seasonings. First you toss your veggies and chicken in a bowl with oil and seasonings, then spread it all out on a sheet pan and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Then just drizzle fresh lime juice on top and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. You can eat it as-is, or serve it over rice.
This is one of the best 30 minute meals you’ve tried, hands-down!!
One Pan Fajita Chicken & Veggies
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 bell peppers any combination of red, green, yellow, or orange, chopped
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 white or yellow onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- juice of 1 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Combine chicken, peppers, and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over the top, then sprinkle seasonings over the top. Toss to combine.
- Transfer everything to a sheet pan and spread out so that it is arranged in an even layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top. Serve alone or over steamed rice.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.