Amazing and fudgy brownies with oreos and a delicious cheesecake center!
We see a lot of pumpkin and apple recipes this time of the year. It was time to take a break from the pumpkin and shake things up and make some brownies. We love having brownies on Sunday. It has been a tradition since I was little. Nice warm brownies for dessert with a scoop of ice-cream. But these aren’t just any old brownies. These are one of the best brownies that I have ever had!
Do you like oreos, brownies, and cheesecake? If you answered yes then these will rock your world! Picture a fudgy brownie with oreos baked right inside. Then you take a bite and there is a pocket of creamy cheesecake in the center. Yeah. Best.Brownies.Ever. The entire family loved these brownies. And how can you go wrong with this brownie combo? You can’t! And you need to give them a try for yourself!
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Whisk in sugar and boil for about a minutes. Remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and vanilla for about one minute. In a medium sized bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs and whisk until combined. Whisk in butter and sugar mixture. Next add the flour mixture until combined. Fold in the crushed oreo cookies.
- Spread half of the brownie mixture in the 8 inch pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Drop remaining batter on top of the cheesecake by spoonfuls. Swirl cheesecake with a knife.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes until set and toothpick inserted in center is clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.