This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I love pancakes but really stink at making them! I either burn the outside, they are too thick, or they just look plain funny! I envy perfect pancake makers. I never make them but I love them. I found this recipe and I instantly fell in love. I was in search of a breakfast for the picky 5 year old’s birthday. The best part is that I had all of the ingredients and they were almost too easy!! Did they pass the birthday boy’s test? He ate 2 big squares and couldn’t get enough!! You should make these right now! It gave me hope that I can have a decent breakfast before school. My 9 year old asked me if I would make them every morning…. now that’s pushing it! 🙂
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 8x8 Baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter, and egg. Add sugar, then gradually beat in the flour. Carefully stir in the baking powder and salt.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serves 4-6
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.