I love pancakes but really stink at making them! I either burn the outside, they are too thick, or they just look plain funny! I envy perfect pancake makers. I never make them but I love them. I found this recipe and I instantly fell in love. I was in search of a breakfast for the picky 5 year old’s birthday. The best part is that I had all of the ingredients and they were almost too easy!! Did they pass the birthday boy’s test? He ate 2 big squares and couldn’t get enough!! You should make these right now! It gave me hope that I can have a decent breakfast before school. My 9 year old asked me if I would make them every morning…. now that’s pushing it! 🙂
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 8x8 Baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter, and egg. Add sugar, then gradually beat in the flour. Carefully stir in the baking powder and salt.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serves 4-6
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.