This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Super Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars loaded with semi-sweet chocolate chips! Soft on the inside and firm around the edges!
Hi guys! It’s Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing these awesome Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars. They are so addicting, loaded with peanut butter and gooey chocolate chips. Plus they are super easy to make. They are perfectly soft and chewy just like my favorite cookie!
The bars are soft, moist and buttery with chocolate chips in every bite!
Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars! If you like these bars you will LOVE my Fudge Stuffed Cookie Bars!
Here are some more peanut butter recipes to try!!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 x 9 pan.
- Cream butter and both sugars in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment until combined 2-3 minutes.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until incorporated. (Make sure to scape the sides)
- Add in vanilla and egg and mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely. (Do not cut when they are still warm they will crumble.)
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.