This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I just love Christmas time! We got our lights up on the house and the decorations and tree put up. I just could sit in front of the tree for hours just enjoying the glow listening to Christmas music. It is such a pretty time of the year. I am already dreading January when the decorations have to come down!
The holidays just aren’t the same without some delicious fudge. And this fudge is perfect thing to make. It is screaming Christmas with the beautiful red swirl and peppermint flavor and candy cane crunch. But the best part of this fudge is that it is easy!! There is no thermometer required for this fudge. It took me just a matter of minutes to make it! I have made a few fudge recipes this year and this one might just be my favorite!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Peppermint Swirl Fudge
- 1 package white baking chips 10 to 12 ounces
- 1 can vanilla frosting 16 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 drops red food coloring
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies plus 1 tablespoon for garnish
- Line a 9 inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the white baking chips over medium low heat and stir until smooth. Stir in peppermint extract, vanilla frosting and 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies.
- Drop the red food coloring randomly on the top of the fudge and swirl with a knife. Refrigerate one hour or until set. Cut into squares.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.