Hey hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb! How’s Fall treating you so far?? My house is developing a perma-pumpkin-cinnamon smell and I’m loving every minute of it. This is my favorite time of year and I’m soaking it all up. And eating it all up.
This pumpkin pie sheet cake is incredibly easy to make and will make your house smell like Fall-heaven. Oh and did I mention that it tastes D-vine?! If you love pumpkin pie, you’ll love this. Except, possibly even more so because it’s a cross between pie and cake and there’s just really not much better than that.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 29-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 2 12-ounce cans evaporated milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a large jelly roll pan.
- In a medium bowl mix together cake mix, butter, and egg. Press mixture into prepared pan. (tip: use a rolling pin!)
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin puree, eggs, evaporated milk, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spread mixture over cake base layer. Bake for 60 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, serve with whipping cream and caramel sauce if desired.
Recipe adapted from Jamie Cooks It Up