This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Pumpkin Roll Bars are all of the things you love about a pumpkin roll without all of the hard work! Perfect spiced and moist pumpkin with a cream cheese center. You new favorite fall dessert!
These pumpkin roll bars have been a favorite fall recipe here on the blog. They have been on here since the beginning of the blog and it was time for a picture makeover. Plus they are my favorite fall dessert so I needed to test them and still make sure they are my favorite. 😉
I love these bars because they taste just like a pumpkin roll without all of the hard work. I have never tried to make a pumpkin roll, it is on my bucket list, but it seems like so much work! These pumpkin roll bars are so much easier and they have all of the things you love about a pumpkin roll inside!
The pumpkin part is absolutely incredible. It is perfectly spiced and moist. And the cream cheese center is just the best part of it all! I think that pumpkin and cream cheese should always be combo together. The spiced pumpkin and the tangy cream cheese are the perfecting pairing.
This is an easy, delicious fall dessert that you have got to try! You will quickly see why it is my favorite!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Pumpkin Roll Bars
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until smooth. Beat in 2 eggs, pumpkin, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and water until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin/butter mixture and combine until well blended.
- Spread about 2/3 of the batter evenly into the prepared pan.In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and ½ teaspoon of vanilla until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the pumpkin batter. Dollop the remaining pumpkin batter over the cream cheese batter and spread out as evenly as possible. Use a table knife to swirl together the cream cheese and top layer of pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center of the pumpkin batter springs back when touched. Cool completely in pan, then cut into bars.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.