Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
A delicious raspberry cheesecake ice cream and no ice cream maker is required!
- 1 package Cream Cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 can raspberry pie filling 21 oz.
- 3 whole graham crackers crushed
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream.
- Beat again.
- Stir in the pie filling and graham crackers until well combined.
- Pour into a freezable container and freeze at least 8 hours or overnight until firm.