Last week I made a special trip to Costco to get strawberries. I ended up eating most of them but I love how delicious and juicy they are this time of season. I thought that it would be fun to try stuffed cream cheese strawberries. But then my idea expanded to having them dipped in white chocolate. And then I thought it would be fun to sprinkle the white chocolate with blue. I present to you Red, White and Blue Stuffed Cream Strawberries!
How can you go wrong with strawberries and cream cheesed dipped in white chocolate? These were so delicious and easy and were the hit of our get together. So cute and fun for the 4th of July and definitely a treat that you need at your party!
Red, White and Blue Stuffed Cream Cheese Strawberries
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries
- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Blue sugar crystals
- 1 sheet graham cracker for topping, crushed
- Wash and rinse strawberries. Barely cut the bottoms off so that they can sit flat in an upright position.
- Remove the stems and cut the insides out so that you can stuff with cream cheese.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside to have the strawberries sit on.
- Melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds being careful not to burn. Dip strawberries in this and sprinkle with the blue sugar crystals. Sit on the parchment paper and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until the consistency is fluffy. Scoop the filling into a piping bag, or you can use a ziplock bag and snip the edge.
- Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese and sprinkle the top with some crushed graham cracker. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
I like that the strawberries were dipped in white chocolate!!! These are adorable.
PS: I love the new look!
Your photo doesn’t look like the berries were dipped in melted white chocolate. What is the “mound” the berries are sitting in?
Oh I am sorry if the picture and recipe isn’t clear for you. The strawberries are dipped in white chocolate and then sprinkled with blue sugar crystals. The “mound” is white chocolate and they are sitting up because I cut off the bottoms. You can skip this step if you want them to be dipped and laying down. Have a great day! Hope this helps! 🙂
When u dip the berries into the chocolate and set on the parchment the chocolate runs and builds at the bottom.