This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Last week I made a special trip to Costco to get strawberries. I ended up eating most of them but I love how delicious and juicy they are this time of season. I thought that it would be fun to try stuffed cream cheese strawberries. But then my idea expanded to having them dipped in white chocolate. And then I thought it would be fun to sprinkle the white chocolate with blue. I present to you Red, White and Blue Stuffed Cream Strawberries!
How can you go wrong with strawberries and cream cheesed dipped in white chocolate? These were so delicious and easy and were the hit of our get together. So cute and fun for the 4th of July and definitely a treat that you need at your party!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Red, White and Blue Stuffed Cream Cheese Strawberries
- Wash and rinse strawberries. Barely cut the bottoms off so that they can sit flat in an upright position.
- Remove the stems and cut the insides out so that you can stuff with cream cheese.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside to have the strawberries sit on.
- Melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds being careful not to burn. Dip strawberries in this and sprinkle with the blue sugar crystals. Sit on the parchment paper and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until the consistency is fluffy. Scoop the filling into a piping bag, or you can use a ziplock bag and snip the edge.
- Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese and sprinkle the top with some crushed graham cracker. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.