Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus is a meal in one with five minutes of prep and 10 minutes to cook. Tossed in a delicious lemon garlic butter sauce this recipe is a keeper!
Spring is right around the corner. I can feel it. The snow is starting to melt and I love the flavors and produce of spring. Sheet pans are such a must when it comes to an easy meal for the family and are so popular right now. We make sheet pan meals all of the time and I love the convenience of them. With spring comes Lent and I have a delicious recipe that I am sharing with you today!
Those of you that are observing Lent, don’t let Lent have you fishing for flavor! I am so excited to be teaming up with McCormick to help spice up your Fish Friday Favorites! This sheet pan meal is big on flavor and you don’t have to sacrifice on taste.
I love using McCormick’s seasoning mix packets in recipes. They make it so easy to put together flavors and bust out a complete meal that will blow your family away. I used the Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Mix and boy was it amazing!
Lemon + Garlic + Butter = the most incredible flavor combination EVER. It really coats the shrimp perfectly and adds such incredible flavor. I LOVE asparagus this time of year and it gets crisp on the outside and tender on the inside as it cooks along side the shrimp. I added some lemon slices for added flavor and it makes such a beautiful presentation when you pull it out of the oven.
You guys. This meal is too easy NOT to make. All it takes are some fresh shrimp and asparagus and it gets tossed in an amazing lemon garlic butter seasoning mix. It takes under 8 minutes to cook and you have a wonderful meal ready for your family in just 15 minutes! Your family will never know how easy this meal was for you to make.
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into two inch pieces
- ¼ butter, melted
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Packet McCormick Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a sheet pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp and asparagus. Pour melted butter, olive oil, and lemon juice on top. Sprinkle seasoning packet on top. Mix until combined.
- Spread the shrimp and asparagus on the sheet pan in an even layer. Scatter lemon slices on top. Bake for 8 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Serve immediately.
This post was sponsored by McCormick®. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.