It is hard to believe that this dish has any skinny to it because it is so delicious! But it is amazing the little things you can do to make your meal more healthy. I made this tonight for my family and they all devoured it saying this is definitely 5 stars! I also love anything that can be made in my slow cooker. I had so much to do today and came home to such a great meal!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Things that I changed: Nothing
Things that I would do differently next time: I would serve it with whole wheat pasta to make it even more healthier.
Will I make it again? Yes
Recipe from: Kelly’s Healthified Kitchen
SKINNY SLOW COOKER BACON RANCH CHICKEN
- 2 butterball turkey bacon strips cooked and shredded
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 can (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup 98% fat free
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 16 oz. chicken breasts frozen or defrosted/raw
- 8 oz. pasta I used rigatoni, cooked
- Combine the first five ingredients. Place frozen or defrosted/raw chicken in slowcooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and pour sauce over the top.
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours or low 4-6. Shred chicken with two forks. Cook pasta per package instructions on stove. Serve chicken over pasta.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.