Heyyyyyyy it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb back with another awesome Fall recipe for you! If you follow my blog then you already know I have a bit of a love affair with my slow cooker. I use it all year round, but when the weather cools off it seems like I use it almost every day.
Beef stew is a cool-weather food I absolutely love and this slow cooker version is the perfect ace up your sleeve because it is so darn easy and totally delicious. This is a set it and forget it kind of meal your whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 5-6 small red potatoes quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 white or yellow onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can can diced tomatoes 15 ounce
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery in your slow cooker. Sprinkle flour over the top. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
I’ve tried several recipes already & fixed them for my wife & mother in-law & they have all been a big hit, thanks again for all the recipe choices.