I am all about quick and easy this week! It is so nice to throw this into the crockpot and have an awesome flavorful meal for dinner. The chicken was so tender and the entire family gobbled them up! It is definitely a meal that everyone should try!
Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: These were amazing. I loved how this chicken was so tender in the crockpot full of flavor. This was so quick and easy we will definitely make them again!
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CAESAR SANDWICHES
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing I used Brianna's Asiago Caesar and it was awesome!
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 4-6 hamburger buns
- 1 can chicken broth
- Put chicken and broth in crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and drain all liquid. With two forks shred the chicken.
- Place the chicken back into the slow cooker and pour the dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. Stir until chicken is coated well.
- Cook for another 30 minutes or until heated through. Spoon mixture into buns and top with romaine lettuce and extra parmesan cheese if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.