Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Sriracha Wings are super easy to make and have amazing sweet and spicy flavor! They are fall off the bone tender and will be the hit at any party!
Game days at our house are a pretty big deal. My husband will plan his entire life around watching his favorite teams. Two of his favorite teams to watch are the University of Utah and Oregon. For me, I am all about the food. Game day is so much better with a party and good food. I love being surrounded by friends and a lot of yummy food to choose from. I am able to to put together a good party without all of the stress. Crock-pot® makes it so easy to just throw the food into the slow cooker and let it do its thang.
Now you can tailgate right in the comfort of your own home and represent your favorite team while you are at it! I love being at my house when we throw a party and I am always on the hunt for more delicious recipes to serve on game day. And wings are an absolute must at my house. Have you made wings in the slow cooker before? They are awesome. Fall of the bone tender and so finger licking good.
We were able to represent Oregon on game day with our slow cooker. This slow cooker is perfect for traveling or taking to a tailgating party with its cook and carry lid. It locks on top sealing your food inside making it easy for travel. It also cooked the wings evenly so that they were tender perfection. It is nice to be able to keep the food on warm while the game goes on and ready to eat throughout the game.
Isn’t it so fun to have your favorite team on your slow cooker?
The wings are awesome and a must on game day. I wanted to think of a new and different sauce to coat the wings and have them be finger licking good. This honey garlic sriracha combo is to die for! I think it is my favorite wing sauce to date. I am a wuss when it comes to spicy, but the honey and brown sugar helped to cool them down adding a bit of sweet to the spice. The flavor is amazing!
You are going to love these wings at your next football party! And join us on instagram and snap a photo of your game day foods and hastag #CrockPotHomegating.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Sriracha Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Add the chicken wings to the bottom of your 6 quart slow cooker. In a medium sized bowl, whisk sriracha, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour the sauce on top of the wings.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high heat 1-2 hours. Once the wings are done, remove them from the slow cooker and line on a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium saucepan combine the sauce from the slow cooker and whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl, adding it to the sauce. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Baste the wings with the sauce and broil for 2-3 minutes until the tops are crispy and brown. Add the wings back to the slow cooker and pour remaining sauce from the saucepan on top. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
This post was sponsored by Crock-Pot®. All opinions expressed are my own. I love working with brands that I use in the kitchen for myself.