If you have five minutes to throw something into the crockpot and have a delicious meal ready for your family, then make this recipe! I love the flavor of pesto! I fell in love with it when I made homemade pesto and this chicken recipe here. Me and my little boy couldn’t get enough of this chicken and it peeled apart and was packed with delicious pesto ranch flavor. The flavor combination was amazing! You know you love a recipe when you already want to make it again. And it really helps that it was so easy!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Slow Cooker Pesto Ranch Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 jar pesto I used basil pesto, 8 oz
- 1 package ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Sprinkle ranch packet over the chicken breasts, pour pesto over the top, and lastly pour the chicken broth over the top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Easy huh? 🙂
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.