This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa has so many delicious and fresh ingredients and uses up all of those garden tomatoes. It is so addicting you won’t be able to get enough! It is also perfect for canning.
This is the time of summer where the gardens are getting full of fresh veggies. If you are wondering what to do with all of those garden veggies make this salsa ASAP! This salsa uses 7 cups of fresh tomatoes and is full of such amazing flavor.
This salsa is seriously amazing. You know the addicting restaurant salsa that you just can’t get enough of it? This is that salsa and you can make it right at home!
I like using the combination of tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, red and green bell pepper, and fresh herbs. These simple ingredients come together for big flavor.
And you want to hear the best part? It is made in your slow cooker!
Cooking it in the slow cooker allows all of the fresh veggies to blend together and bring out the flavor. The veggies soften and create the best salsa EVER! I love the this recipe makes a lot of salsa and you are able to can it, or give it to your neighbors.
This salsa is incredible and you are going to agree that it is the best that you have ever made! I like a mild salsa so I suggest adding in an extra jalapeño or leaving in the seeds for more of a kick. This is so easy to make and only about 1o minutes of chopping are involved to create the best restaurant style salsa right in your slow cooker!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa
- 7 cups red tomatoes chopped
- 2 large onions (I used 1 red and 1 white onion)
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers chopped (leave seeds in for more heat)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped sage
- 1-2 teaspoons salt to taste
- In a slow cooker add tomatoes, onions, peppers, apple cider vinegar, and coriander. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 3-Right before it is done add in the cilantro, basil, and sage. Let it cool for a bit.
- Spoon the salsa in to a blender or food processor. Pulse until it is the desired thickness. Add in salt to taste. This salsa is easy to freeze or you can can it for future use.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.