This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
When my hubby turned 30 I got him tickets to the Blackhawks and Avalanche hockey game. We drove to Denver and had such a blast. On the roadtrip, I made my favorite snack, muddy buddies. As we were driving we were talking about different kinds of muddy buddies that I have made on the blog. I really am obsessed. And then it came to me, Snickerdoodle Muddy Buddies! These were so simple to make and I think that they became my favorite version. It reminded me of a snickerdoodle while I was eating them and they were fantastic and addicting!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Snickerdoodle Muddy Buddies
- Measure out 5 cups chex cereal and set aside in large bowl.
- Mix together the cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Put into a gallon size bag and set aside. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the chex cereal and mix with a wooden spoon until cereal is well coated with the chocolate.
- Scoop the coated cereal into the gallon sized ziplock and shake until coated with the powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.